cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upload salesorders into APO through BAPI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We are trying to upload salesorders into APO through BAPI "BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2". We are uplaoding these saleorders into custom ATP category Z*. We are using requirement strategy 20.

Questions:

1. Will consumption work in this scenario?

2. In product view, forecast tab ( detail ), forecast is getting consumed by these sales orders. But the remaining forecast is not reflecting in "Elements" tab.

For example:

Forecast is 100tons, sales order qty uploaded through BAPI into custom category is 60tons. Then in detail view it is showing remaining forecast 40tons, but in "Elements " tab it is showing forecast 100tons and sales order 60tons.

Even in planning book, it is showing the same. In this case, total demand it supposed to show 100 tons but it is showing 100+60= 160 tons.

If i upload the salesorder qty into standard category BM then it works fine as per consumption functionality.

Is this a problem with BAPI upload or custom category Z*?

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Your replies will be appreciated by rewarding points.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Harish,

How can I match the Category group with Reqmt strategy?

Thanks,

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jagadeesh

I have used Sales orders created by BAPIs for consumption

so its not the BAPI

It must be your custom Order category

Please check the values in the BAPI creation

I think you need to have 53 for check mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi harish,

Thanks for the reply

Can u please tell me what is check mode 53. Currently we are using check mode 050. We have transfered all check modes from ECC and we dont have check mode 53 as of now.

Regards,

Jagadeesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry... just remember that 053 was created for some reason

you can use 050 as long as you set it in the prduct master ATP group.

and confirm the link to the consumption

the link is ATP category set to Category group --> matches with Category group set in Reqmt strategy

So if Z* is part of K01 and K01 is in Reqmt strategy 20 it should consume forecast (again assuming you have FA set in Reqmt strategy)

(also just make sure the product master ATP has check mode 050 )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

We are using check mode 050 only, and category Z* is in category group K01 and forecast FA is set in that requirement strategy.

Still it is not working for me. The issue is consumption happens in the detail view but the result is not reflecting in "Elements tab".

Can you guide me what could have been the issue?

Regards,

Jagadeesh.