Hi,

Can i connect .NET with SAP using XI

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi subin

check the following weblog

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/2131 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

same question answered here

regards

krishna

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

.Net can be very well connected with R/3 using XI.

ur .net application can be exposed as web service. use a SOAP adapter at sender side. this will convert the data from web service to required SAP-XI format. At the receiver side u can use RFC/IDOC/Proxy. Proxy is used only if ur R/3 is based on WAS = 6.40

regards,

latika.

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Subin

Yes,

Al the systems communicating with each other should be registered in the SLD. You can register the SAP system as a "technical system", and then define it as a business system. And define the .NET system as a third party product, and then if you would like, define that as a business system as well.

If .NET is exposed as webservice no need to create it as a system, but for SAP R/3 target you need to create a system in SLD.

Cheers..

Vasu

<b>** Reward Points if found useful **</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes...

Using .net based web services with receiver systems using .net and for sender .net based systems you can use the .net based web service consumer programs and use sender SOAP adapter i.e. the concept of value added web services in XI.