cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fixed some view on the top of your windows for WD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

as title as said.i have a windows(named <b>winA</b>),which included three views(named <b>viewA,viewB,viewC</b>)) in it(windows'viewset (row,column)=(1,3)), for some reasons,the high of winA is often exceed out of the protal displayed hight in IE when <b>viewA,viewB,viewC</b> are visual.So i wanna to fixed the <b>viewA</b> to the top of the winA ,no matter what the protal displayed high exceed or not. this is to say,for anytime <b>viewA</b> can be seen from u IE,no need to drag scroll bar from the bottom to the top.

maybe u suggest to put viewB and ViewC into seperately ScrollContainer control of WD.

but i don't wanna to got two scroll bars appeared in IE,and i still wanna to hold <b>viewB </b>and<b> viewC</b>.

any adivce is welcome.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you can do it in the following way:

1...use the T-Viewset(the left side is not wasted. Adjust the width)

2...Assign the "Height" & "width" properties of your root containers(of the three views) to be around 60 or 70% (depends on how much space is avaliable on portal screen)

3...If your viewA is something like a banner(without any funcitonal UI elements in it), then why dont you put it up as a Portal-Banner. That way you can get rid of viewA..n hav only viewB

Regards,

Hanoz

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this by using scroll container only.

Regards,

Naga

Former Member
0 Kudos

To: Naga Raju Meesala

i know i can achieve this by using scroll container.

but sir,u can't tell me how to put two or more views into one scroll control?

i don't wanna to destory my view layout or do some little modification to come it true.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Make ur viewset layout as T-layout, instead of GridLayout. In top, add ViewA. In bottom part, add ViewB and C

Regards

Fahad Hamsa

Former Member
0 Kudos

sorry,sir,

i test the TLayout control instead of ViewSet. but i cann't find any where to put viewC.i just find three places,one is for top,another is for left,and the third is for right.u know the left postion is nothing to me,so i cann't any place to put viewC ,which is under viewB.