Apply J2ee SP11 errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

My portal current version is :

My EP current version is:

J2EE Engine:6.40 PatchLevel 87289.311

Portal:6.0.9.0.0

KnowledgeManagementCollaboration:6.0.9.3.0 (NW04 SPS09 Patch3)

Because other questions,I need to apply KMC NW04 SP11.But when I apply J2ee SP11 in process 'update configuration',a error happened.

The fllowing is log content:

SAP J2EE Engine Batch Config Xml Generator

com.sap.engine.frame.core.configuration.NameNotFoundException: A configuration with the path "cluster_data/instance.properties.ID88673" does not exist.

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.DBAccessDefault.getConfiguration(DBAccessDefault.java:586)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.persistence.rdbms.PersistenceHandler.readConfig(PersistenceHandler.java:102)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.CachedConfiguration.<init>(CachedConfiguration.java:62)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.getCachedConfiguration(ConfigurationCache.java:879)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.getCachedConfiguration(ConfigurationCache.java:913)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.cache.ConfigurationCache.openConfiguration(ConfigurationCache.java:774)

at com.sap.engine.core.configuration.impl.ConfigurationHandlerImpl.openConfiguration(ConfigurationHandlerImpl.java:694)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.task.TaskUtil.getInstanceProperties(TaskUtil.java:42)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.xmlgenerator.ConfigTasksXmlGenerator.prependAndAddInstanceElementsAsTasks(ConfigTasksXmlGenerator.java:190)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.xmlgenerator.ConfigTasksXmlGenerator.generatePrependTasks(ConfigTasksXmlGenerator.java:183)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.xmlgenerator.ConfigTasksXmlGenerator.generate(ConfigTasksXmlGenerator.java:86)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.xmlgenerator.ConfigTasksXmlProcessor.processAllCommands(ConfigTasksXmlProcessor.java:56)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.xmlgenerator.ConfigTasksXmlProcessor.process(ConfigTasksXmlProcessor.java:32)

at com.sap.engine.configtool.batch.xmlgenerator.ConfigTasksXmlProcessor.main(ConfigTasksXmlProcessor.java:82)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.sap.engine.offline.OfflineToolStart.main(OfflineToolStart.java:81)

Error occured during tasks XML generation!

A configuration with the path "cluster_data/instance.properties.ID88673" does not exist.

Please give me any suggestions.Thanks.

Best Regards

TianTianYu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have the similar problem. i have solved it like this...may be you can also try the below.

1. Edit the files updateConfigProperties.properties and

prependConfigProperties.properties in the installation directory:

Replace the hostname(CAPS) to lower hostname with the value present during the initial installation in the field of BOX.NUMBER

Ex: MYHOST to myhost in the field of in the value

of the property box.number

normally you will find the box.number=SIDJC00HOSTNAME

change this value to box.number=SIDJC00hostname

(make sure to use lowercase on the hostname)

Restart your installation it will be done..

Hope it helps.

NS.

just change the value at

Note that the installation directory is the directory where SAPinst

creates its log files.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This procedure is described in note 812910. The same problem may occur when you have changed the hostname of the instance. Then you have to specify the previous hostname.

Kind Regards

Vyara