cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem creating SP cusotmer

Former Member
0 Kudos

company code-4500

my sales area-NA01(S org),NF(Dist channel),NV(Div)

search -Home

when creating the SP customer- Direct packed-fa,

in accounts management group- SORT KEYcomes mandatory

and cannot save the customer as in CORRESPONDANCE KEY

needs the input for DUNNING PROCEDURE, bank statement

and acct at customer and after entering them it says

account 30 already exists and cannot save and create

the customer

can u plzz help me out

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to OBD2 make all the fields are optional

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Either u can make the mandatory field to optional in <b>OBD2</b> or u need to maintain the a/c information with FI/CO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Menupath: (IMG) SPRO ->Financial Accounting (New) -> Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable -> Customer Accounts -> Master Data -> Preparations for Creating Customer Master Data -> Define Account Groups with Screen Layout (Customers)

<b><i>Select Sold-to-party or Required Account Group -> go to Details -> Double Click on General data / Company code data / Sales data. It will take to next screen which details Tab Pages of General data / Company code data / Sales data. Double Click on Tab Page for example: Address, Control, Marketing & so on. Here you can maintain whether the field is to be Suppress, Req. Entry, Opt. entry or Display</i></b>

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi samir,

go to OBD2 and select one by one general data, company code data and sales area data and whatever fields in those tabs you want to either make optional mandatory or suppress can be done here.

here you can decide for which fields would like to maintain master data and select the fields accordingly as optional, mandatory and suppress .

pl reward if helpful.

Sadhu kishore