cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELIVERY ERROR

Former Member
0 Kudos

FELLOWS

I'M GETTING THIS ERROR WHEN TRYING TO CREATE A DELIVERY DOCUMENT------Create delivery" not allowed (Sys. status EXLS, object VB0000009364000010.

HOW DO I ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM?

RALPH

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ralph,

pl goto material master > sales : general plant data. Scroll down a little and you will find legal control. Maintain the relevant ECCN number.

Now go to VA02, from the menu, select redetermine legal control and now see the log.

It would have been cleared, then you can go for a delivery.

Another way is, if you have any materials without this issue, just make a comparison to see whats missing in the material for which this problem is coming.

Sure you can solve this.

regards

Sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

mate

thanks for replying. i'm still getting some problems tho. we've LEGAL CONTROL TAB in FOREIGN TRADE EXPORT SCREEN not SALE GENERAL PLANT llike you said. So where do i put the ECCN number in the screen? bytheway, wants ECCN#?

thanks

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

goto Tcode VX22 give SO # and select the item go inside maintain legal data and save system will turn green indicator then u can create delivery.

This is due to import/export data missing in material master.

All the best.

Reg

shan1242

Former Member
0 Kudos

fellow

thanks so much buddie, i got it right!!!!

Ralph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The material used at sales order has a master data issue. So at material master level goto foreign trade (import/export) trade tab and maintain legal details. And then go back to sales order and redetermine the legal requirements. Then perform the delivery process and it will work.

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello

sorry the solution didn't work...is there any other way?

ralph