cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus.

In VA01 and VA02 , I am using one condition type Z011 , In condition supplements it is giving 4% , but when i am trying to create sales order and giving condition type it is taking 40% . it should be 4% .Is it config issue or is it coding issue .is it so can you guide me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakara Reddy,

This is the problem with discount condition type which is also a variant condition type. The problem is upiquitous and appears when you want to give a discount based on an option code which was selected by configuration. I had exactly the same problem.

In variant condition type, there are 2 variables called condition factor and variant factor. The variant factor will have a multiplicity factor or either 10 or 100. Hence this problem.

So when you are maintaining the condition records, you have to maintain the % accordingly.Else you have to take care of the variant factor in some conditiontype routines. without any of these, if you want to create a discount+variant condition type, THE ISSUE PERSISTS.

Because of this issue only, when prices are being fetched from external system for options (in variant configuration) price always come us , for ex 1.00 *10^2 for a price of 100.

Reward point if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sudhakar - You yourself can do the best analysis. Go to VA02/3 and then go to the item ->conditions. Press the analysis tab at the bottom of your screen. This will take you to the log that the system would have processed while going through each and every condition type in the pricing procedure associated. Now, spot your condition type and expand it. There you will definitly identify what's exactly wrong with the pricing. My wild guess is, you probably had 4 different condition records created for the same material (access sequence can let you do that) and all four conditions got executed (because none was set exclusive).

Anyway, the right answer you would come across when you would see the logs.

Let me know !!

Thanks

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe this is a condition issue. Check the setting for the conditions with Vk12.