cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Https-File - Failed to determine a receiver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in a http -> file scenario. I get the following error.

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.ConfigException: ConfigException in XI protocol handler. Failed to determine a receiver agreement for the given message. Root cause: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPALookupException: Couldn't retrieve outbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

Everything works fine i the testsystem. Is there a cache refresh that I have forgotten to do? Because I cant see the communication channel in the runtime workbench but i can see it in sxi_cache (I have done the full refresh via sxi_cache).

Best Regards

Claes

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Claes,

Kindly do the CPA Cache refresh using URL and let us know the results.

Best regards,

raj.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I belive, you must have created the receiver detrmination step in ID. But do check it once.

VJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It was enough to reactivate all the objects in the Directory. Thank you all for the good ideas. Points rewarded.

/C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

This might seem unrelated to the problem, but are you using content conversion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Widestadh,

Login into Integration Directory and you can see three tabs: Scenarios, Objects, Change lists. Go to Objects tab and select your business system and then select your communication channel. You right click on it and add to your scenario and then activate. Similarly you do for the receiver agreement also. Finally you check all your objects are there or not in your scenario and then activate. Try to test once again.

Regards,

---Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All my objects in the scenario are activated. I don´t have the password to do the cache refresh via url but I will find this. I´ll inform you of the outcome.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the tcode : SXI_CACHE is up to date.

Go to IB home page click on Administration , check the IR , ID cache overview.

Through this way you can clear the cache.

Go to IR Environment -> Cache notification should be in green color all .

Go to ID Environment -> Cache notification should be in green color all.

Finally when you go to the SXI_CACHE this shoould be up to date..

Regards,

Venu