Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Activation impossible in Integration Directory

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I've got a problem when i try to activate objects in Integration Directory :

Activation of the change list canceled Check result for Communication Channel | BS_JDBC | CC_BILLETIQUE_ORACLE: Attempt to access application REPOSITORY using Http Method Invocation (HMI) failed. Detailed information: Invoking ROA method "ReadObjects" via HMI ... FAILED due to following exception: Message: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://xxsaps99:50400/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "PIDIRUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized" Stacktrace: com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException: Connection to system REPOSITORY using application REPOSITORY lost. Detailed information: Error accessing "http://xxsaps99:50400/rep/remoteobjectaccess/int?container=ejb" with user "PIDIRUSER". Response code is 401, response message is "Unauthorized" at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiCoreException.newCommunicationError(HmiCoreException.java:83) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiHttpClientImpl.sendRequestAndReceiveResponseViaHttp(HmiHttpClientImpl.java:181) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiHttpClientImpl.sendRequestAndReceiveResponse(HmiHttpClientImpl.java:92) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.hmi.api.HmiClientAdapter.invokeMethod(HmiClientAdapter.java:88) at com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaServiceImpl.readObjectsImpl(RoaServiceImpl.java:198) at com.sap.aii.ib.core.roa.RoaServiceImpl.readObjects(RoaServiceImpl.java:329) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.cpa.AdapterMDCache.readObject(AdapterMDCache.java:219) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.cpa.AdapterMDCache.actualize(AdapterMDCache.java:209) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.LRUMapBasedCache.get(LRUMapBasedCache.java:34) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.cpa.AdapterMDCache.get(AdapterMDCache.java:171) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.Cache.get(Cache.java:40) at com.sap.aii.utilxi.misc.api.Cache.get(Cache.java:40) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.cpa.AdapterMetadataUtil.getMetadataParser(AdapterMetadataUtil.java:17) at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.check.CPACheck.checkChannelXml(CPACheck.java:18) at com.sap.aii.ibdir.server.check.InternalCheckServiceChannel.checkObject(InternalCheckServiceChannel.java:83) at com.sap.aii.ib.core.check.CheckServiceProvider$CheckServiceImpl.checkObject(CheckServiceProvider.java:98) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.oa.ServerObjectAccess.checkBeforeIntegrate(ServerObjectAccess.java:2205) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtImpl.releaseChangeList(ChangeListMgmtImpl.java:767) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtImpl.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmtImpl.java:217) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmt.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmt.java:132) at com.sap.aii.ib.server.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmt.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmt.java:124) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtBean.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmtBean.java:92) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10.submitChangeList(ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10.java:435) at com.sap.aii.ib.sbeans.clmgmt.ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.dispatch(ChangeListMgmtRemoteObjectImpl10p4_Skel.java:343) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:309) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:194) at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:122) at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33) at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37) at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100) at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

I tried some solutions that are in the sap forums, but none are helpful.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess the problem is ...there has been changes of XI user passwords for like PIDIRUSER... and they are not matching....try check for correctness of the passwords and restart the J2EE engine...everything will work fine

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your answers, guys. It looks like a restart of the XI server solved the problem.

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check your SM59 port configurations/RFC Destinations and the user authentication details. See if the server names have been changed and crrect them.

VJ.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lejeune,

<i>

Response code is 401</i> says that there is some problem in your userid or password. Please verify them whether they have changed or the user is locked in SU01.

Also try to use any other service userid and password and check whether you have the same error or not?

Regards,

---Satish