Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner functions

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

when I'm creating my own partner fn like for sold to party ZP n so on. and completing all the partner determination also CMR. but when am creating order for that customer it's showing me 'sold-to-party not found'.

wheather only we can use the pre-defined one or our own defined partner fn if yes how ?

so can anybody plz help me in this regard

ipsit

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When u create partner functions for sp,sh,bp & py, include them in the partner determination procedure, then also include the standard partner function SP in it. Assign the partner procedure to the account group containing the above partner functions & create the business partners. Then try creating the sales order. it will work out. This is bug in sap.

bye

chan

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mohapatra,

Use standard prtner funtions. u need not create ur own. if u create u will get same error. there is no solution for that. some standard program is there. so, use standard partner functions like SP, SH, BP, PY....

All the best,

bye,

M.Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi mate

Pls check whether partner functions are properly assigned in sales area data of XD01(customer creation).

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

u have to do partner determination procedure correctly

.thr u use

sp

sh

bp

py

all r standards

if u satisfied give me rewards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You can define u r own partner function .

Pls check with the check buttons for mandatory and not changeable in partner procedure against ur own Partn Function

And check with assignment of a/c no in menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i hope u had defined the a/c groups and no ranges asssigned to them.

the do the partnership determination which is as follows.

img--sdbasic functions-partner determination--set up partner determination -

set up partner determination for customer master.

step-1

select partner functions

for any partner functions if we specify "ku" it becomes customer

for a partner function if we check the field "unique" we cant have multiple partners for that function.

step 2

assign partner functions to account groups

select account group function assignment and assign the partner functions like sp,sh,bp,py to u r account groups.

step3

defining partner determination procedure

select partner determination procedures

goto new entries and define the procedure

step 4

placing the partner functions in procedure

select the defined procedure and goto partner functions in the procedure

goto new entries and enter the required partner functions

if we check the field mandatory function they becomes must in the customer master.

step 5

select the partner determination procedure assignment

select the required account group and assign the partner determination procedure

hope it will help a little bit more

regards

prashanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

did you copied the SP,SH,BP,PY from the standard onces or you created them without copying

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

go to partner determination procedure for sales document header and assign the partner functions

hope this will solve your problem

pls reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use exisintg account for sold to party. if you have defined other partner functions then they need to eb attached to the sold to party fo them to appear in the Sales order.