cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time recording & transfer to cProjects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have successfully integrated cProjects and CATS. The CATS and cProjects are in different systems. The task that has been created in the cProjects gets reflected in the cat2 transaction against the employee who has been allocated the task in cProjects.

I have confirmed the time for the task in the CATS system. But when I try to use the program DPR_CATS_CPR_TRANSF for transferring the time from CATS system to cProjects system I am not able to find the project in the drop down. Please let me know what I am missing.

I also understand that one of the prerequisites for running the above program is the presence of the confirmation document in table DPR_CONF_LI. But this table is empty. May I know how I can post a document from CAT2 to this table.

thanks

Message was edited by:

Anantharam Subramanian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member214272
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Anantharam,

Can you help me for doing the integration of c project with CATS.

if you have any document related to it please forward to me.

my mail ID is suniljawalkar@hotmail.com

and what is prerequisites for c project and CATS integration .

thnax

sunil jawalkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

document sent.

good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ananth,

I am Bijaya. We have also ECC6.0 and xRPM cprojects 4.0 . I would like to integrate the CATs to cProjects. I am unable to do that., i did all the settings but unsuccessfull yet.Could you please send me the document which can help me integarting CAts and cprojects, sothat the task I can see in CAt2 transaction. I am doing multilevel wbs seetlement of cost in accounting in cprojects.

Bijaya

my email

bkdikshit@hotmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved on own