cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Learned XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I learned XI. Now I would like to apply for interviews. Wat sort of XI work I can claim in the resume. I mean generally what kind of work will be assigned to 1 to 2 year experienced in the company. How to put in resume & how to explain to inteviewer.

Nice if you give sample resumes!!!

Please help!!!

Thanks

Cahndra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

you're a complete joke! You're asking us how to lie?

Former Member
0 Kudos

its a big problem in India........ fake people in SAP. chandra is one of them........they learn in some institute then in in two months fake a sap exp of 2-3 yrs and land a plush job, earning more then we genuine guys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It rarely works. I have just had to send an individual packing after he lied on his CV and his interview. I was not even sure it was the same person who took the telephone interview and when they arrived they were clearly incapable of doing the job. The person stayed here for a week and had to pay all his own expenses ( flights and accomodation ) and will not be paid by this company at all. I did actually have some sympathy for this person as he seemed to come from an environment where you did what ever it takes to get the job. However, this not only reflected badly on the individual and his agency but has made me very wary of employing individuals from abroad in the future, which is unfair to the many talented individuals who are in his country looking for overseas assignments. So please try to dissuade people from this sort of practice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some companies are aware of such practices and dispose them with immediate effect........ people here resort to such things as the money in SAP is more...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chandra,

I agree with Barry that you should not lie in your resume. If you have hands-on experience on XI you can answer all the questions with right answers. If you say that you have experienced then the expectation from you will also be very high fom t he company side.

Just prepare for interview and if you have good knowledge then I am sure you will must crack it.

All the best.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do not Lie on your resume.

Be honest - it is the best policy

You will be found out at interview!

I was asked one question on my interview - explain in detail the work you have done on XI - subsequent questions were asked!