cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Workload Analisys

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm trying to analyze how often one transaction has been used in the las 3 months ( for example ) and what users has used this transactions. How can I know this information?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Artem,

Thanks for your information, do you know if there is a table in where I can see all the information that ST03 transaction shows to me?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

unfortunatelly not you can check the code if you want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pierluigi,

I would like to select a Data Range and I can´t see where can I select it. Can you help me?

Thanks.

former_member239282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ibon,

I am talking about ECC6.0, you can yuse the metacharachters (i.e. ) to select a set of transaction (i.e. sm )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

workload analysis is the right tool you need. The only one thing you have to keep in mind is that data is aggregated on yearly/monthly/weekly/dayly/hourly basis from top to bottom -- e.g. last 24 hours aggregated in last day, last 7 days in week, .... etc.

In your case you have to open workload analysis, swithch to expert mode to get better overview, in upper subscreen on the left choose Load History and there choose the right month and then under it "All servers".

Afterwards you will see in lower tre in the left transaction profile with aggregated data for all transactions in this month.

You can use either filter or just found your TRN, double click on it shall gave you list of users who have used this TRN.

Best Regards, Artem

PS: remember points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, but in this transaction I can´t select a data range, or I don´t know how to do it ...

former_member239282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You can use the Filter parameter section if you want to select a set of transaction or programs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, but is possible to have a similar information with ST03N transaction? I don´t know how to use correctly this transaction to have a similar information.

former_member239282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can use also the transaction STAD to perform a business transaction analysis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you could start security audit (sm19) and evaluate its results (sm20).

Regards,

FS

http://www.icg.pl/sap