cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am ABAP consultant...in which transaction can we find Service order field

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

i am ABAP consultant...in which transaction can we find Service order field...

plz let me know in which transaction we can c service order no: and contract no: and if possible tell me the table relations also...

In which transaction ,can we calculate external, internal labor and material cost for a service.... i

i have gone thru iw32, iw 33,va42,va43.

Thanks

Madhavi.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

The transaction for creation of a service order is IW31, IW32 for IW33 for display.

If you wanna see the costing part the go to the dispaly mode of the order

the select Extras in the hedear tab ==> cost reports ==> planned/actual. There you can see the cost.

Prassee

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Madhavi,

the service orders can be linked to the sales order in Make-To-Order (assembly) and in Repair-Order process. These processes are absolutely different from the SD point of view, but here some general points:

The button "Service Order" can be observed in the transaction VA02 or VA03, if you go to the sales order, then mark the item and go to the schedule line screen. Under the schedule lines you can see three buttons. The first button from the right side should be "Service Order" if the service order is linked directly to the sales order.

The interface between Sd and CS is the function module CO_61_ORDER_EDIT

It is in the case you want to debug.

On the database, please check the field VBEP-AUFNR for the corresponding sales order and sales order item.

I hope, this start info will help you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany