cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic scenario: Update shopping cart with changes in backend PO?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Shopper would like to have visibility in their shopping cart (SRM 5.0, classic scenario) of changes made to the follow-on PO created in ECC6. Is it possible for the cart to be updated with changes made to the backend document, or would the customisation for this type of request be too complex?

Any advice would be appreciated, thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure to completely understand your question as in standard, the BBP_GET_STATUS_2 report in SRm do update quantity and values in the shopping cart.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

So if the backend PO is changed manually in ECC6, e.g. quantity, value or account assignment is changed, this will be updated in the "display-only" shopping cart? Apologies but I don't have access to a system to test right now. What about adding lines to the backend PO? Thanks!

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes this report is reading the PO quantity and value and the history tab for follow-on documents such as GR or invoice.

Thus the SC history is updated.

Kind regards,

Yann

Message was edited by:

Yann Bouillut

Former Member
0 Kudos

They are looking for more than offered in the History, i.e. more than just the quantity and value on the PO. I guess ultimately they want to be able to view the PO document with any changes (account assignment, addition of lines, etc) but as far as I know this is not possible?

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Our users also have access to certain transaction codes in the backend system in order to view a PO. This will allow them to see header notes, changes, and additional line items.