Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales return--urgent please

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all

can i take the goods back as sales return (sales doc type is RETURNS)-- return delivery i.e LR --delivery related billing type RE(credit for returns) without giving reference of previous billing docs. i am having the material code, material qty & material price. no other conditions are applicable & sales return is on basic price which i am having.

regards

vikas chhabra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

dear all,

I have created a sales return order & return delivery as well as PGR. now what should i do? should i create credit memo request order type G2 , OR should i create credit memo G2 . please guide

the stock at storage location or plant also has not increased after doing PGR. should it increase or not after PGR??

vikas chhabra

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u have to create credit memo request by using g2 and then invoice i mean credit note after removing the block in sales order g2 by going to va02 and selct the credit memo request no.

then u can proceed with invoice

regards

reward if useful

prashanth

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikas,

You should not do G2 invoice after doing PGR. The process should be

Return order (RE)--Return Delivery(LR)(PGR)-----Return invoice(RE).

If you do G2, it will be considered as a credit memo, for which there wont be any reduction in sales in doc flow etc as per copy control (+ or - quantity in copy controls). On the other hand, if you do RE, then the RE credit will reduce the sales unit by that many number of items. As you want to do returns, this should be the process to be followed.

Reward if the process is clear.

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can create the same but pl check about the business process in ur company many time it wil not allow to create because refernce is mandatory for creating credit memo to keep track on the situation under which this credit memo is raised .

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

U can go ahead, it is possible & give the order reason.

bye

chan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Re can be created with or without referance so you can create as for your requirment

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can do but before check in VOV8 for order type RE if reference mandatory field is activated

sales order type RE and POST GOODS RECEIPT , CREDIT MEMO REQUEST by sales order type G2 and then credit memo

regards

prashanth

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can do it without reference: the reference is only an help to find the original selling price.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

you can do but before check in VOV8 if reference mandatory field .

sales order type RE and POST GOODS RECEIPT , CREDIT MEMO REQUEST by sales order type G2 and then credit memo

regards

prashanth

former_member194164
Active Participant
0 Kudos

vov8-ref mand field is not there.that i have checked.

Now,you please elaborate : what i understand is that first of all a sales order type RE will be created, then i will do post goods receiept, what next

a credit memo request by sales order type G2 or credit memo (G2)?

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I tested it and it works without any problem.

So it is possible.

Rwd if it helps.