cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Transport SAPScripts?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

How to Transport SAPScripts? Please let me know in details how to create TR for that and where all sapscripts store i mean in which package.

thanks

add points

sekhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

if u create the Script in SE71.just give the description and then click on save .it asks for the request.u can transport this TR.

or

u can use the program RSTXSCRP program to transport the script.

Thanks,

Madhukar

gopi_narendra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Goto SE03 Tcode --> Click on Change Object Directory Entries and press F8 / Execute.

Now in the Selection By Objects just give in FORM and to the next column give the form name and Press Ctrl+F1. and give the Dev Class and this creates a request.

Regards

Gopi

Former Member
0 Kudos

1.When you will save ur Form.It will ask you to create a TR ,create a new TR and save it.You can save ur form any zpackage.

2.Now goto SE09 and select workbench request and select modify request and also the period.

3.Now display it.Here you can find out your request number in modifable request node.

4.Now you have to release ur request before transporting to test enviorment.

5.positon ur cursor on ur request and press truch sign.Now it has ben released from Develoment.

6.Now run tcode scc1 and mention your request number.and click 'Start Imediately' that will be transport to Test Enviorment.

former_member189629
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi CS,

The program RSTXSCRP can be used to move SAP scripts forms between systems by downloading and uploading scripts in different systems.

You can also use the CTS for transporting scripts across systems

Refer to these linx:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create a Script in SE71 and SAVE it will ask for a Transport Request

You can use the same Transport request to transport the Script into other clients

Within the same system to transport to other clients use SCC1 Tcode

but to transport to other systesm like QAS and PRD you have to release this request and to transport the same request using STMS.

<b>Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use SCC1 ( Transaction) for transporting your script.

Or run this program RSTXR3TR - To transport form with transport request

RSTXSCRP - To transport form without transport request

Export and import to your test system.

For creating transport request Se03.

Thanks,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

Thank you for your kind reply. You can see the remaining answers for my question it made me confusion. I am feeling somehow comfortable with your question. Could you please explain it indetails? What about NACE transaction. ofter creating the form and save it in project package, system generates a request number implicitly, no need to create explicitely (SE03 what you described). How can we transport the form from dev to Test or prodution servers?

manu_susankar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can import the request into target system with the assistance of below link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_sm40/helpdata/en/44/b4a0c17acc11d1899e0000e829fbbd/frameset.htm

or

Log into target system & client on which you want to import transport request, use t code STMS go to overview > imports select the system refresh the Q, find your request and select Import form Menu request.

Regards,

S.Manu.