cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please guide - Access not made (Initialized Field) ?????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Any leads on this one,,,,,

When I am trying to do Pricing for a variant of a generic article, it is NOT picking up the condition records maintained at the variant level.

The analysis says 'Access Not made (Initialized Field)'.

I am using the SAP defined std. Access Seq. - VA00 for the condition records.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Raheel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

T.Code: V/07 for Access Sequence.

(In Development Server) Select Access Sequence VA00 --> doubleclick on right hand side on Access -->

select, say Line no 10 & double click on Fields. If fields are not displayed, then continue clicking on fields, untill fields are listed.

Repeat the same for other line nos also.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Have you written the object dependency for pricing characteristic and assigned to pricing characteristic for the material. If not please do it with the field name SDCOM-VKOND. Only then condition records will be read.

If you need more info, pls lemme know

Rwd points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nava,

I shall be obliged if you would guide me on this, i have not written the object dependencies for the pricing characteristics, how do i do this?

Shall be obliged if you can guide me in steps,, please.

Thanks

Raheel

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You need to create a characteristic for pricing purpose. You can name it as pricing characteristic.

In the allowed values, leave it empty. In the additional fields tab, put table as SDCOM and field as VARKOND.

This is the field which gets updated with the selected characteristics' value. and our variant field of condition records take the variant from this field only.

So this field needs to be updated. You know that to update a field we use procedure dependencies. So please create a procedure dependency , put the dependency code there and it has a syntax as follows. You have to write the code in the procedure dependency in the dependency editor (the place where the logic has to be put)

Write this for all values of every characteristic in the dependency editor.

Once this is done, assign this dependency to the pricing characteristic you have created.

Now,

You configure while creating sales order.

The selected variants are updated in SDCOM-VKOND becos of the pricing characteristic-dependency logic.

Your condition record will chk the variant value in SDCOM-VKOND for the document and compare that value with the value in c.record. If both are same, then it will populate the value.

THE SYNTAX IS

(IF <CHARACTERISTIC VALUE> = X , <PRICING CHARACTERISTIC>

= $SELF= X)

For example, lets say you have a characteristic HARDDISC , which can have a value of 60GB. Lets say the pricing characteristic is PRICE. Now the syntax is

(IF HARDDISC = 60GB, PRICE = $SELF.60GB)

Once the dep is written and assigned to the pricing characteristic, and you select 60GB harddisc, SDCOM-VKOND will be updated with the value 60GB. You should have maintained VK11 for the variant 60GB. Now based on condition records, the value gets populated in the pricing screen for the relevant condition type.

Can you give full points please!!!

Message was edited by:

iimnava

Message was edited by:

iimnava