cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Continuos Printing stationary with smart forms is that possible ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

there is an instance where we have to use continuo's stationary for printing Payment Advices for the vendors with bankers cheque attached to the payment advise is that possible in smartforms also i have know that is possible in scripts but the requirement is in smartforms and can we do that in Smartforms.

If any one have seen the same instance earlier, take your time to guide me the process.

Thanx all in advance..

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Priniting on continous stationart is possible in smartforms . For that you need to create and use the page format exactlyof same size as that of paper . If it is not available in the system . the basis person person will create it and you can assing it to your samrtform .

In the printer settings you need to change the page format to fanfold .

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sir,

<b>In the printer settings you need to change the page format to fanfold .</b>

I tried to find the settings for the printer but did not find the thing like fanfold, it would be helpful for me if I get some step wise procedure for solving the same,..

Thanx in advance

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

With smart forms i have dropped the idea as it is not that flexible as script..

if am not wrong~

I have resolved it and have done the needful for printing the cheques and Payment Advices... in scripts with any kind of printer.. using Scripts.

Any one dealing with FI ABAP having any kind of issues with the Payments advices and cheques can always ping me for any doubts...

payment advices ,

cheque printing,

vendor aging,

customer aging,

brs upload program,

Service tax reports,

TDS reports,

vendor master upload,

customer master upload,

gl balance upload,

NCR Report,

and some co Reports..

these are some of the things where i have masterd for now..

any one i need of these can always get in touch...

cheers and all the best.. to be a brilliant ABAPER...

Raj (rgr.kolli@gmail.com)

Answers (0)