Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create PO as direct material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SRM Experts,

SRM 5.0 (classic scenario)

we like to create a PO, from a QUOT after BID, with transaction type "ECDP" (Direct Material). Therefore we select in QUOT the transaction type "ECDP" and press the "Create PO" button. I can´t see any differents to the transaction type "ECPO" (Normal PO). The Backround is that we like to create a PO without account data (e.g. G/L account, cost center), but we got the same error message both "ECPO" and ECDP". The error message from backend is ME 083 "No cost center".

Has anybody of you an idea how I can use the direct material functionality in QUOT.

Thanks for you help in advance.

Kind regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following - ></b>

Note 815849 FAQ: Account assignment system response

Note 496082 FAQ: Account assignment in purchasing

Note 891978 ME51N: Account assignment dltd after source of supply detmn

<b>Related links -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks for your answer. In one of you links is the field "ACCTASSCAT" of item structure "BBPS_BADI_PO_ITEM_1" (Account Type) mentioned. Usually is the value "K" (Cost Center) in this field. When I delete this flag in BADI "BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW" I´m able to create a PO in backend without account data.

I don´t know if this is the proper way, but it works.

Kind regards

Axel

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes but if your SC does still have account data, you have an issue because it is not synchronized with your backend PO.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Yann,

"Not synchronized with your backend PO" means the SC status in SRM will not be updated?

Our purchasers are like to create a bid inventation from Sourcing Cockpit without SC link. Therefore it should be no problem with synchronisation, or ?

Regards

Axel

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No just to check that if you don't have any account dat in your ECC PO, you must not have any account data in the SC accounting data too ...

Else you are not synchronized.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I guess my problem is now solved.

Thank you very much for your support. 10 points

Kind regards

Axel

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Axel,

It seems you are expecting a classic PO for this scenario.

For direct material SRM can not create classic PO in standard.

It has to be an ECS which will give copy at backend.

This is the solution design.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh,

thanks for your input. If I have understood it right, works the direct material scenario just in Extended Classic Scenario (ECS). Creating a local direct material PO and copy the PO to backend.

Regards

Axel