cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability of user-exit in PS when saving/updating a project?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am looking for a user-exit/enhancement that is triggered when saving/updating a project in PS (release 4.6C). I already looked in the CNEX* range of user-exits, but couldn't find anything that seems usable. The purpose of the user-exit is to be able to change the status of the sales order item that triggered the creation of the project (assembly processing).

Regards,

Paul

Message was edited by:

P. Hensgens

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is generally no user-exit or BaDi for the CJ20N. If the settings of 'Option' of project builder does not have the required functionalities, the 'substituation' functionality may be the last possibility to apply the customer own logic.

Customizing path: Structures -> Operative Structures -> Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) -> Maintain Substitutions

Thanks,

Anitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anitha,

You confirmed my suspections about this. Unfortunately, substitution only works for the master data of the project (even statusses is not possible). Probably I have to develop a separte ABAP that is running regulary and make the proper changes.

Regards,

Paul

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i haven't used thsi so far but perhaps the BAdI [PROJECTDEF_UPDATE] is the solution for you.

Regards

Bernd