cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Idoc-XI-File scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

i am doing one Idoc to Xi and then to a flat file scenario. i have created one BS of type 3rd party for receiver and ont BS of type Web as ABAP. Then I created one namespace and import the Idoc type there. I have not created any DT, MT, MI, MM. I have created one interface Mapping where both sender & receiver has same structure & I have selected there mapping type of ABAP-Class with one Z program name.

Then, in ID, I created two CC channel one as receiver of File type & second sender as Idoc type.

Now, the thing is tht I am not able to get the file at the receiver end. Can anybody help me tht where I am doing an error?

Warm Rgards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

>>second sender as Idoc type

No need of sender communication channel and sender agreement for IDOC's

also what is the error you are seein in sxmb_moni?

trigger your IDOC's from R/3 by using tcode WE19 and then see sxmb_moni in XI

Thanx

Ahmad

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Then, in ID, I created two CC channel one as receiver of File type & second sender as Idoc type. </i>

>>

you dont need a Sender IDoc channel to be configured.

<i>Now, the thing is tht I am not able to get the file at the receiver end. Can anybody help me tht where I am doing an error?</i>

>>>

1. what does it say in SXMB_MONI ? Has the IDoc come into XI ?

2. In communication channel monitoring what is the error for the recv. file adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi vijay,

ya the idoc cxml structure i am able to see in the monitoring but actually the BS system i am using for sending idoc is also configured for the same idoc type for other scenario also. so how we can differentiate tht which idoc has to go to wich sender. now the same idoc is having two recipients. so now what needs to be done?

warm regards,

n.jain

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>now the same idoc is having two recipients. so now what needs to be done?</i>

>>>

is this in the same scenario or two diff scenarios ?

in your receiver determination you can add multiple receivers.

In case you have any conditions for the receivers then use xpath

ref:

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers