cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email send to SAPoffice inbox by KRML(credit processing)

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Output type KRML can send a email to SAPoffice inbox for credit blocked order.

I would like to know if I can add some attachment through the mail.

if yes, how can I?

Many Thanks

Jean

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

This is possible, but really need to take the help of the devpt guy on this.

You can populate the attachment as a text in one of the texts of sales order, and you can write a reqmt that these texts will be updated only if the sales order is blocked for credit reasons.

In the code , you can just copy this text, create another document with this text, and send that document as an attachment in the email.

And this is very much possible and mostly used functionality. Pls talk to your tech consultant and your basis consultant for the email settings.

Rwd point if it helps.

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi iimnava,

Thanks for your information.

Actually, I have set up the KRML and I can receive the mail in SAPinbox when the sales order is credit blocked.

The problem is that in KRML, the mail title and mail text can only use simply fileds, such as fileds in table VBAK. I would like the attachement to be sent together with mail, in the attachement, there is complex informatoin, such as credit exposure, credit limit used, etc.

Many Thanks

Jean

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jean,

I understand the issue.

For the same , i am asking you to do the following.

Populate the details you want by means of a text id.

In the output, have a 2nd program and smartform.

Using the program, fill the smartform with the text (There is a function module for this, i think it is READ_TEXT)

Now using the program, create a document

Now the final part is to link this document as an attachment to the email you created using the first program.

For this, if you are sending the email from SAP-SBWP only, then you can enable the functionality. But you need to explore on how to write the code with the help of development guy.

But i am sure that this is possible, because in some of the projects of our org, they use it.

So pls discuss once with your devpt guy and then let me know if this is not possible, i can ask somebody here.

Dont forget to reward!!!

jonathanzhang2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi iimnava,

Thank you very much for your kind help.

Temporarily, I rewarded 6 points to you. After it realize, I will reward you with 10.

I will explain you with my detail requirement.

I need to send the email with attachment when I save the credit hold sales order.

Now output type KRML has been set to send mail to the SAP inbox when saving the order(I don't want to use SAP-SBWP).

But the problem is that I don't how to add the attachment with this email send by KRML.

If you have some code example, could you please also send to me?

In addition, the content in the attachement can not be maintained in the text id, the information has to be retrieved by function module.

Many Thanks

Jean

Message was edited by:

Jean Chang

Answers (0)