cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggering Multiple Order Acknowledgement

0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have problem related OA output.The output is triggering multiple times.We have the output type ZXXX for order acknowledgement.The medium used is EDI.When the SO gets the status A4,it has to trigger an idoc to conform the customer.As the output is triggering multiple times,its causing lot of problem to customer.Can any anyone let me know,where we can configure,to trigger the out put multiple times.

regards

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari - Please check the configuration for the condition type. V/30 - Check whether the mutiple issuing option has been checked or not. If it is so, everytime the order is edited, it will process this condition (obvisouly if the SO status is A4 as you've set) again.

Thanks

Nikhil

0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your reply.The problem is that for each edit,its triggering multiple IDOCs.For example,when the header status is A4,customer enters into SO and makes some changes and saves it.Then system has resend the OA only once.But with in a gap of 2 min,5 idocs are triggered.

Regards

Hari

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hari - Ok - The user edits the sales order and saves. Output condition is repeated and saved. How are you processing the condition, Background??? Through RSNAST00 program?? Have you put a check on "Send Again" option while configuring the variant for RSNAST00.

This could well be because of the send again option being checked as in that case it would repeat process all processed output conditions in NAST.

Let me know, I remember going through the same phase while testing one of such condition that was set for multiple issuing. The send again was the problem at that time. Let me know !!

Thanks

Nikhil