Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SC in Item in process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Good Morning.

Some of the shopping carts are going into Item in transfer process status without any alerts anywhere. we have checked in slg1, bbp_pd and in application monitors. I want to know in which cases a SC ends up in Item in transfer process. Also, is there any FM or program available to change the status of the SC and transfer it to backend.

thanks

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is happening only in certain cases. I tried to use the fm bbp_pd_sc_status_change , but there is one inport parameter called iv_activity. What needs to be givenin this field??. I have also seen another FM called bbp_pd_sc_status_change_direct, but could not understand the input parameters.

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

thanks for your reply,

I have gone through the FM BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE. Where do i give the status to which i want to change, what does this FM do?

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

try out these 2 programmes.

BBP_GET_STATUS_2

&

clean_reqreq_up

RGDS

AK

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sankar,

please do not forcefully change the status of the document using the function modules BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE , this will result in inconsitencies.

Can you please run the function module 'BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER for any one document and see what is the result,

looks like there is problem with transfer in your system ,

does this problem occur with all the documents (or) is it with any specific data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

We are using SRM 4.0 and in extended classic scenario.

thanks

sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which R/3 version are you using ?</u>

1-Incase You have activated the Extended scenario.

You are able to create a SC

-> What SC workflow is trigerred ?

-> Please confirm that your SC subtype is EC (for this go to transaction bbp_pd, select bus2121 then F8 Key. Click on a SC then on a line item.

Navigate till subtype : here it should be EC which is for extended scenario.

2- System is trying to create a local PO first (before duplication to R/3) but without success.

-> please describe the settings you made in SRM. (number range + Transaction type + structure attribute document type.

3) Make sure that your SRM settings are ok.

<b>You can proceed by this way to find out the details -></b>

1) With transaction BBP_PD, navigate to each SC item detail in backend item data, table BBP_PDBEI, you will find the reference to the object type & ID that SRM tried to create in R/3: tell me what's there

check if the corresponding document exists in R/3

if yes, then you have to re-create manually the corresponding entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, to let the job CLEAN_REQREQ_UP finalize the process (look how other entries are populated, or look at note 532213)

2) If not, then you must retransfer the SC: use BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT, but in the field OBJECTKEY, you will put the backend object ID you got from table BBP_PDBEI (PO or PR ID). This will retry to create the backend doc, and then create an entry in BBP_DOCUMENT_TAB, ready for CLEAN_REQREQ_UP.

3) Please go in each of the SC item detail and also check the table BBP_PDBEI incase object key exists or not, and id has been created in table BBP_PDBEI.

4) Incase of Requisition, Execute Function Module BBP_REQREQ_TRANSFER in SRM system with input parameter as SC no.

5) Number range in SRM and R/3 for follow-on documents (POs) must be the same

6) Your RFC user must have SAP_ALL authorisation

7) Try using the FM BBP_PROCDOC_STATUS_CHANGE to change the status of the SC.

<u>Please go through these details -></u>

<b>Some related SAP OSS Notes -></b>

Note 757625 Incorrect Status I1112->analysis report

Note 631513 Shopping cart in status 'Erroneous transfer' without alert

Note 755769 Status I1113, no item or header relations->analysis report

Note 1040670 Requirements are greyed out in the sourcing cockpit

Note 1022756 BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT: transfer status still active after error

Note 899006 Status I1112 and I1113 even though subsequent doc exists

Note 980017 Follow-on document not created

949162 Follow-on documents exist, status I1111 and I1113 active

892274 Appl monitor: Shopping carts cannot be transferred

Note 900142 BBP_PD_SC_RESUBMIT: All items set to status I1111

<u>Please open a new Customer OSS Message with SAP on this as well for faster processing.</u>

Hope this will help. Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

What Scenario are you on.