cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

this is the error - while creating access sequence for pricing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

i created the condition table and while creating access seqiuence I am getting this error ., please read the error and help me

Diagnosis

Field assignment has not yet been carried out.

System Response

When using this access sequence, the system can never find a record for this access (sequential number 05 table 951)

Procedure

Branch to field level and make the field assignment

Thanks

Kris

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

go to your access sequence, check which all tables you have assigned to that access sequesnce and go to each table row and select fields on the left side. click on the fields and press enter. The field assignment will be completed.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi AKK

Thanks for your reply . I am getting this information screen, what is this can you explain?

all fields in the access sequence showing arrow sign but only customer field is showing RED(red round color) and when enter on this field i am getting popup screen with information "selelct document field for HEINR(sutomer field).

please let me know what to do.

thanks

kris

Former Member
0 Kudos

i do not know what access sequence you have maintained. If you require field HEINR in your access sequence, then you need to go to maintain tables, Here you assign this field to your table and try.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Akk

yea you are right , i created table and there is no HIENR (customer heirarchy field) field in the table. But when I am maitaing my access sequece I am getting the above mentioned error(in the previous question) with red symbol. Please solve my problem.

VKORG - sales org

VTWEG - d.c

KUNNR - customer

PRODH product heirrarchy

PRODH1 product heirrarchy 1

PRODH2 product heirrarchy 2

PRODH3product heirrarchy 3

KFRST Release status

KBSTAT Processing status