Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between SOAP and java proxy does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

i want to proceed following scenario:

SOAP->XI->JavaProxy

For that i have created of the message interface of a remote function module my java proxy.

Calling the java proxy with following scenario works successfully:

RFC->XI->JavaProxy

Further, i have created in the integration engine(configuration) my wsdl file. In the SAP

Netwaever Developer Studio, i have made a standalone proxy project, that is consuming the

web service out of the wsdl file.

Testing the web service client with following example works fine:

SOAP->XI->RFC

But when i try the scenario SOAP->XI->JavaProxy, i get following rmi exception on client side:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Service call exception; nested exception is:

java.lang.Exception: Element 'Z_GPS_PING.Response' not found in response message.

at com.demo.sap.MI_WEBSRV_GPS_PING_OUTBBindingStub.MI_WEBSRV_GPS_PING_OUTB(MI_WEBSRV_GPS_PING_OUTBBindingStub.java:86)

at com.demo.test.TT_Pinger.main(TT_Pinger.java:36)

Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Element 'Z_GPS_PING.Response' not found in response message.

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.getResponseDocument(MimeHttpBinding.java:942)

at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1231)

at com.demo.sap.MI_WEBSRV_GPS_PING_OUTBBindingStub.MI_WEBSRV_GPS_PING_OUTB(MI_WEBSRV_GPS_PING_OUTBBindingStub.java:79)

... 1 more

In the monitoring, the execution of both directions is ok. In the response message, i can see the result of the java proxy.

Here is the result:

<ns:Z_GPS_PING.Response xmlns:ns="urn:sap-com:document:sap:rfc:functions">

<E_RETURNCODE>PINGOK </E_RETURNCODE>

</ns:Z_GPS_PING.Response>

My first thought, was, that i have a problem with the prefix, so i have changed it via xslt transformation into "rfc",

but it got the same error message.

Does anyone know, which problem we have here?

For any hint or suggestion, i would be much obliged.

Greetings,

Sigi

P.S. WAS and Sap Netweave Dev Studio is on patch level 12

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Group,

the SAP has solved the Problem now.

The coresponding OSS note is: 862926

(release date 18.07.05)

The reason was, that the response payload name wasn't

"maindocument". For that, the adapter didn't found the payload and returned an emty one.

Greetings,

Sigi