cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Defined fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

In transaction code CJ20N.In WBS tab i am having one tab called user defined field.What is the use of user defined field.Kindly reply me its very urgent

Thanks&Regards

P.Srinivasan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srinivasan

User field in WBS used basically for Projects like where u can enter the text and qty of a material for reference in the activity or Budget or acutal payment or for the corresponding activity.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pratap

Here my client is service based one.Here i am giving one scenario of my client bussiness

i) He is doing Housekeeping service for his customer.Here when he is doing House Keeping service my client is following survey report.So,he wants that survey report in Project systems.Details of survey report is

a) How much sq.ft

b) number of man power

c) Activities

d) Materials required

e) number of work stations

Thanks&Regards

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srinivasan

u can have the following in report like Cn41 / CN41N by using the user fields. Two ways to get the report - one is at each WBS level or at each activity level by using the standard use fields. This can be customized(SPRO) as required. In the report u will be getting all vertical coloum report -per WBS / acitivity u only can make report only for two items which u mentioned.

recommended - create each wbs /activity - enter the text what u mentioned and check in the report by selecting the choose fields options in the layout.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pratap

My problem is solved because of your valuable suggestion.Now i am meeting the client requirement.So,thanks for your valuable suggestion

Thanks&Regards

P.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Srinivasan

U r Welcome.

Dont forget to award points.

Regards

PP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Pratap

I am still not getting the Planned cost for the manpower.As i all ready informed about my client scenario.So,kindly reply me regarding that query

Thanks&Regards

P.Srinivasan