cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg MI client Application

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MI Gurus,

I have successfully installed MI server 7.0 with patch 12, and I have deployed all the required applications into MI serer as per our requirement. Then i installed MI client 7.0 patch 12 (JSP) manually on the laptop. When i do sync it say synchronization completed. But i am not able to see any applications being synced. Using transactions MONO, MEREP_PD I am able to see the MI client device installed in MI server .

Please guide me how to install/deploy the applications in MI client. In our scenario i need to deploy MAM-3.0 application. Where as i already deployed XMAM 3.0 in MI server using SDM. But this application is not getting synced.

please guide me ASAP...

Many thanks in Advance

Thanks,

Surendra

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Have you assigned the application on to your device.you need to deploy the application on NWA as Mobile compenent first.

First deploy the DB2e as addon on to NWA.

second deploy the Mobile Application warfile on to NWA as Mobile Component.

Then assign these components to your Device using your device ID and User id.

Then sync to download the application on to you Device.

Hope this helps!!

Thanks

Regards

Devendra

Message was edited by:

Devendrakumar Phate

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Devendrakumar Phate,

I did the same as per your suggestion i assigned XMAM30_LAPTOP_SR03 application component using NWA. And i did synchronization now i am able to see that application in MI client.

But i haven't deployed yet db2e application. And I need guidance like when i tried to download db2e824.zip from service market place it says data not found, please guide me from where i can download db2e application if possible please send me the link.

Many thanks for your suggestion

Waiting for your reply

Thanks,

Surendra

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hope you are connecting to some server to get the data. Check the quantity of daat in your data folder of MI Home folder. If it is descent then simply what you can do dont wait for any application to be installed because it depends on whether it is assigned to your device ID or not. Check one thing : whether you have got any device ID or not by going to setting of your client.

Check whether MIHomefolder/Webapps/ ---you have some WAR file or folder with the name of your application. If there is no then it cannot work because that means it is not yet installed. In that case what you can do you can tell your administrator to assign the application to your device by Web Console.

Otherwise you can try once by renaming the previous application and instead of exporting through NWDS , pasting it into WEB APPS with the valid applicatioin name and deploying it by oppenning the MI client

Something of them you have to try for sure. Let me know what happenned..

Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debarka Sengupta,

Many thanks for your reponce..

Can you guide me how to download db2e application to deploy, bcz i am not able to download the same from sap market place.

Thanks in Advance ,

Surendra

sandeep_rs
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Surendra,

Pls try the <i>IBM DB2e Version 8.2.4 for SAP NetWeaver Mobile Infrastructure 2.5 and 7.0 (Download-Link)</i> link in <i>https://websmp106.sap-ag.de/swdc</i>.

Once you download this, you will have to extract the correct DB2e.zip (or DB2e_Encrypt.zip in case you need encryption). You then upload this to webconsole/Admin UI and then upload this to the mobile device as an addon.

Upon sync, the client installer will install the DB2e on your device. Please refer to Note 677476 for more information.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Sandeep