cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Certified Consultant but no experience except teamsap academy training?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am SAP CERTIFIED SD CONSULTANT but I have no experience in SAP except 30 DAY training from authorized SAP Academy.

I took the SAP SD Certification couple of years ago and a comprehensive one month training for Authorized Academy. I was not able to start career in SAP for personal reasons

Now I want to start SAP career. What should be my first step.

Since i took the training and passed certification years ago, what should i do now.

I want to share and ask for some feedback before i take any step.

Any feedback really appreaciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try learning materials regarding SD and as you have already attended the training earlier I think you can soon pick up the learning speed. Go thru study materials, books and do hands on parctice on it. I also backup Eugene that company will treat you as a fresher only as you have no prior work experience on it. Once you clear with the basic concepts start giving interview so that you will be aware where to update to get selected.

All the best.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

Since i am already going through study material and help.sap.com for new updates.

Do you know if SAP offers remote access to SAP evaluation IDES etc for S-USERs?

Also any advice on what kind of job are recommended/available for freshmen like me i.e support operations or implementation

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think that you can have access to SAP Systems, but license is given to SAP customer/partner to access SAP systems. In our case we can pay for 3rd party who can install SAP ECC ..Max of 1500 bugs (U can find them in non-authorized training centers).

As u are SAP SD Certified Consultant , u can get into support operations.

Kindly update ur profile with Email ID in ur Business card, it will be easy for me to send few learning stuffs on SD !!

Thanks

Prembabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

<a href="http://www.erpmate.com/jobs/">Try this forum for Jobs</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

I have updated my Business Cards.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you are SAP Certified in SD, make use of certification.

If u feel that u don't have enough experience on it, better look for fresher kinds of jobs.

As a fresher -- Certificate is an added advantage.

Make yourself confident !!.

Thanks

Prembabu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm afraid that your certification (especially a couple of years ago), especially without ANY EXPERIENCE, place you in a row of all beginners that just finished their first SAP course.

Former Member
0 Kudos

What do you recommend. I am already trying to catch up by reading online books on SD and other modules

Also is there any thing like online or remote SAP r/3 access where i can do some practical hands on.

Any help is greatly appreciated