Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

**VERIETY PROBLEM**internalView error

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

I have a view "Search Results" which has the table. Unknownly some weeks back I created Actions for each and every columns of the table for table sorting. After that I come to know that No need to creating action for each and every column it will work with only table action SORT. So today I deleted all the column actions and events and also corresponding code from the view. Now I am getting the error with internal file... ie "internalSearchResults.java" file. this file is under C:\Documents and Settings\pb41726\.dtc\0\DCs\nytimes.com\dspsubmitdisput\_comp\gen_wdp\packages\com\sap\nyt\wdp

when I checked the code of this, there is no full code for this. If you know "internalXXX" (XXX is the view name)will be created when you first time open the XXX view. and in this file there will be code for each and every action, even, ui element, mapping, binding and soo on.....

Now the problem is the code in the "internalSearchResult" is in complete.... its not generating code for ui elements.

What I need to do now???

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This may happen if the metadata of your application are corrupted. In that case, the code generation may crash leaving an incomplete Java source file.

To fix this, try the following. First, check if there are any errors displayed in the "Problems" view that are related to the metamodel like corrupted data bindings, context mappings or events bound to deleted actions etc. Try to fix these using the IDE editors.

After that, open the "Navigator" and delete all generated sources inside folder gen_wdp. Return to the Web Dynpro Explorer and make a full rebuild of the project.

Armin

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks, I think it will work... but I deleted the dc from my WD view and getting inactive version from inactive DCs.... so I will let you know after I import that version

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

PradeepBondla
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope Armin's solution will work... But I did not try it. I deleted the local version and created the project from inactive dcs.