cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Editable ALV grid and ITS.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an editable ALV grid and i am handling data_changed event for getting the changed value. It works fine when i change the ALV in the R/3.

However when i try to acces the same transation through ITS and change the data in the ALV , no validation takes place which i have put in data_changed method.

My question is , is there any seperate way to capure the changed value from the ALV on the ITS ?

Please help.

Thank you

Ankush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ankush Mane,

within webgui the event handler will not be invoked when pressing the tabulator key. But on the return key the (changed) data will be transported to the application server and can be verified as needed.

Kind regards,

Simon Kruska

0 Kudos

Hi Simon Kruska,

Thanks a lot for the key information. I have been trying for the same since long.

Now i will try with the evnt enter.

Thanks again.

Best Regards

Ankush Mane

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am using the ITS, Version 6200 and latest support pack on that version.

One more peculiar thing i have observed in R/3 when editing ALV grid i have captured F4 ans tab event both using mc_evt_modifed. Howvere in ITS when i am editing same ALV, only event F4 is capture on Tab movement , no event is captured.

Thanks for your answer.

Best Regards

Ankush

0 Kudos

Hi,

Also to add , i am working on 46c Release of R/3.

To make the last sentence in my previous post more clear

"Howevre in ITS when i am editing same ALV, only event F4 is capture on F4. on Any tab movement no event is triggered and my validation doesnt work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

I experienced some problems with regards to ALV and missing or wrong validation through SAPGUI for HTML a while ago, but all of those issues were rectified by applying higher patchlevels (PL 8 in my case). Check out SAP note 669544 - it describes my problem from back then.

Regards,

Michael

0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am on patch level 18. I would like to beiefly repeat my problem. " I have done some validation on key tab. Its is working from the R/3. When i try to fill the ALV grid fields from ITS and press tab , the validation does not work. The event mc_evt_modified is not triggered."

My question is

1) can we triggeer the event mc_evt_modified from the ITS on tab change ?

2) If yes, how ?

3) If no , what can be the other way to sense the changes done by the user on editable ALV from ITS.

Thank you

Ankush

former_member185704
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankush,

To help you we need to know some basic information about the ITS version you use. Please read this posting () and add the release information to this topic.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Henning.