cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks.

I have a scenario with a brigde Async/Sync and I use BPM to make this scenario. Sender call XI via JDBC and Receiver call via SOAP.

Some times and intermittently when brigde receive a request to Aync interface message and try send to Sync interface message something wrong happens.

Async part call a abap proxy class, made by ccBPM configuration. When everything is right this step call a service CL_SWF_XI_SRV_SEND_SYNCHRON=>SEND_SYNCHRON and execute it.

When this issue happens this service is not called and J2EE returns the following error at Audit Log:

Error Category: XI_J2EE_ADAPTER_SOAP

Error Code: GENERAL_ERROR

Success - SOAP: request message entering the adapter with user J2EE_GUEST

Error - SOAP: call failed: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

Error - SOAP: error occured: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

Error - MP: exception caught with cause com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

Error - Exception caught by adapter framework: Software caused connection abort: recv failed

Error - Delivery of the message to the application using connection SOAP_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed. Setting message to status failed.

Error - The message status set to FAIL.

Error - Returning synchronous error message to calling application: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed: java.net.SocketException: Software caused connection abort: recv failed.

I've already try find information in

This information can not be enough, but I think it is better wait for you ask me for more specific parts from main log.

Thanks in advanced.

Rafael

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It was a networking issue. A Sniffer detected the problem and indicated the solution.

Edited by: Rafael Soares on Mar 25, 2009 2:49 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rafael,

their is problem between our adapter and websericves. the conection problem between our adapter andsoap url. check ur adapter engine.

or time taken to get response from webservices also give times out connection error.

Regards

Sreeram.G.Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sreeram.

I forgot to mention something relevant. My webservice application is on Win 32 bits and my PI is on Win 64. This can be the cause?

I was reading some java forums and one of them suggest me put a sniffer on the network because this can be a bug in the operational system. This new fact makes sense for you?

Best regards,

Rafael