Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Check printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am working on ECC6.I have copied the standard check form

<b>/SMB11/CHECK_UNN</b> into some ycheck.And i have used TEXT Elements for printing the details on the check.Using this text elements i have replaced the default check details on existing once.I mean company name ,bank Details etc i replaced ...This is fine till now.

But my client requirement is that he has already the check available with him.So,he is asking not to design the complete check.He only wants the blank fields present in his check to be printed..

Is there any process for this.

Can any one explain in detail.

Points r assured.

Thanks & Regards

Sudheer.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes, Most of the times we follow the same method for printing the check

Customer will provide the pre-printed stationary and we have to map the fields printing to suit that cheque.

So take some xerox copies of that pre printed stationary and map the fields like Amount, Date, and the Vendor Name and the amount in words etc on the cheque.

the check will be below the papaer and the above the line items of the vendor are to be mentioned.

It is easy to map the fields on to the pre printed stationery

Copy the F140_PRENUM_CHEK and copy this and change and attach in the F110 tcode and run the payment method and see the cheque printing.

<b>

Reward points for useful Answers</b>

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

This process is all is done in SAPSCRIPTS.

Sorry for not mentioning in that one.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Need to modify SAP Standard program or copy that one into custom one and do the modification.

I would suggest that copy into custom program since you do not have any control in layout..

u can use hide option in query properies.

If it is Char you can use no display in query properties.

Regards