cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BADI BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to use BADI BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN for changing P grp in shopping cart. When i am trying to assign my new P grp through this BADI, i am unable to see it in shopping cart. Please let me know whether this is the right BADI to use or should i use BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI.

Is it possible to assign P grp of another P org using BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Kamal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

it is not clear wether you are using the correct method for the assignment.

I found the following from the SAP Help.

-

-

The system administrator has implemented and activated the Business Add-In (BAdI) BBP_PGRP_ASSIGN_BADI. Here the rules covering the assignment of purchasing groups to documents are defined. This BAdI contains a method for each type of document to be assigned:

· BBP_SC_PGRP_ASSIGN for external requirements

· BBP_PO_PGRP_ASSIGN for purchase orders

· BBP_CT_PGRP_ASSIGN for contracts

· BBP_BI_PGRP_ASSIGN for bid invitations

-

-

Please let me know the following

1) is the shopping cart created manually in the SRM System ? (or) is the shopping cart created when the requirement comes from the backend system?

From the above help, looks like system will consider the BADI only when the shoopping cart is created in your system from an external requirement.

2)If you want to be doubly sure , you can debug the shopping cart creation process, and find out wether the BADI is called at all.

If the BADI is not called during the manual creation of shopping cart , then the code written will not be handled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any comment please.