cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to creat Shoppping cart for Blocked vendor in R/3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

is it possible to create shopping cart for blocked vendor in R/3. we are using extended classic scenario with SRM 5.0. when i am trying to do this vendor is not visible in vendor list. Am i missing somthing???

if it is not possible in standard set up...what exactly i need to do.

my requirement is that i should create shopping cart and then PO for posting block vendor in R/3 ( i know that we can do it in R/3)

how to achieve this in SRM 5.0 please guide.

Thanks

Rupesh Mundhada

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tis is standad behaviour.

As soon as a vendor is blocked in SRM, you do not see it in the SRM searchhelp and thus cannot select him.

Else you have to change the standard code for the search result list...

Kind regards,

Yann

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

As Yann said, this is standard behavior, but we have the same issue and the way that we solve it is implemented a badi (BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI or BBP_DOC_CHECK_BADI) and check the corresponding tables in R3 to check the status of the vendor (LFA1, LFB1, . . . ) you can try this as a work around.

I hope this helps you.

Regards

José Luis D.

Please reward points for helpful answers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL...

thx a lot for ur reply...

Message was edited by:

Rupesh Mundhada

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are possibly three types of blocks for a vendor in R3

1. All company code are blocked for vendor

2. Selected company code is blocked for vendor

3. Vendor if blocked for the purchasing organization

But SRM allows only Central Locking and Purchasing Organizations level locking to be replicated from R3 - MM. So If the vendor is only blocked for a selected company code it will be still possible to create the shopping cart successfully, followed by purchase order; and PO will be issued to Vendor also; but it will not be replicated until and unless the block at the selected company code level is removed.

This is not wrong; though you will be able to change them as per your business need. The reason is Selected Company Code level block is only used by finance people to stop payment to vendors because of some reasons like exceeding the limit or anything else.

Please reward points if you find it useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Not possible incase of Blocked Vendor.

Please raise a customer OSS Message with SAP on this. May be they can guide you the process.

Regards

- Atul