cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverting changes made in Visual Administrator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I logged into Visual Admin and change ume.r3.connection.master.client value and re-started the instance. Now I am unable to login into Visual Admin and getting following error:

Unable to lookup connection Default

http://<hostname>:<port#>/msgserver/text/logon returned empty list of connection parameters

Please help me to revert the changes which I made in Visual Admin. I tried with configtool and restarted the instance but I still not able to login.

Thanks,

Shoban

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoban,

Better to try again in config tool

config tool.bat --> switch to configuration editor mode -->cluster_data --> server --> cfg -->services --> change mode --> Propertysheet com.sap.security.core.ume.service -->ume.r3.connection.master.client and change value to default and save nad exit from configtool. --> Resatart SAP and try again.

Regards,

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shoban,

As suraj said you can changing the entry in via configtool but if you what to change the master client as xxx instaead of yyy then do client copy with the profile SAP_user refresh the user master record of xxx with yyy and the restart the system.

i hope this will solve your problem

Samrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Samrat,

Yes I did the changes mentioned but still old error. Moreover in MMC Server status is Some Java process running.

When I checked dev_jcontrol file I found following error:

[Thr 6840] JStartupICheckFrameworkPackage: can't find framework package C:\usr\sap\BID\DVEBMGS01\exe\jvmx.jar

I even searched in system for that file but unable to locate it.

Appreciate your help!!!

Thanks,

Shoban

Former Member
0 Kudos

are you able to login to visual admin now?

if not what is error you recieve in visual admin ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nope. I am still not able to login into Visual Administrator.

I am getting following error:

Unable to lookup connection Default

http://<hostname>:<port#>/msgserver/text/logon returned empty list of connection parameters

Please advice,

Thanks,

Shoban