cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Related issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

In billing (T.C:VF01) we r having Exchange-rate Account field the path is go to vf01-GOTO->HEADER There in Account main tab.We r having this field so it is in display mode so.The user should enter value in that field.So where we can make configuration.

Thanks & Regards,

Suresh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

Please find in Sales Order , go to Header Data --> Sales Tab --> In Pricing & Statistics there is a field called document currency. there you can maintain the exchange rate.

Hope this satisfies your query.

regards,

Ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is to be maintained at Order level, so as to to be transfered from Order Level to Billing Level.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

• How to give points: Mark your thread as a question while creating it. In the answers you get, you can assign the points by clicking on the stars to the left. You also get a point yourself for rewarding (one per thread).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suresh,

If i got your question right, you are asking the configuration screen where you can make config changes to exchange rates.

T-code is OB08. Here you can do the config change.

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Suresh,

This should be done at Sales Order Stage.

Thanks & regards,

GHS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May i know where in sales order it will be done

suresh

Former Member
0 Kudos

As far as I know, only FI people can maintain exchange rate determination, this field is automatically derived from OC41.

If you want to find this anyway, please go to VA02, header data, accounting tab, exchange rate-acc. Your change won't take effect on billing document. Because it's automatically determined by FICO setting.

Let us know what is the purpose of this change if necessary