cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

receiver file

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

am sending different files from sender side,when they reach receiver side,each and every file should be created in a seperate folder?

regards,

keerthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

they are couple of things you can do...

First if you know file names..you can all place them to a folder and with the help of script, you can move the files to different foldes...you can use "Run Operating System COmmand After Processing"

The other would be you can have multile receiver file communication channels and send files using BPM or without BPM ( i am sure about this)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

..you can use "Run Operating System COmmand After Processing"....?

how to use this option there?

regards,

keerthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Keerthi,

have conditional reciever determination in ID for multple target folder for different target files.....this is the simplest way to do your this thing........

for using "Run Operating System COmmand After Processing" option, you can create a script which will move the file to different target folder depening on the target filename if you are dynamically generating the target filename in a UDF in mapping.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

Message was edited by:

RAJEEV GUPTA

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keerthi,

Can u explain wht the below line means

<i>am sending different files from sender side,</i>

Best regards,

raj.

moorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This blog may be useful: /people/sameer.shadab/blog/2005/09/21/executing-unix-shell-script-using-operating-system-command-in-xi

Rgds,

Moorthy

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

so just use correct routing in integration directory and they will be in seperate folders

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>