cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing procedure corrections

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Return orders did not pulled the correct price, original invoice amount was less. return order price is more, I guess something to do with order types.

please help me, how can I correct this pricing procedure.

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Venkat

In the copy control for the return order, at item level select 'pricing type' as "D copy pricing element unchanged".

This will get the price exactly as the source document.

Reward if helpful

Regards

S Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when you are making a sales order . we might be giving various types of discounts and freight so the price will be different when you are taking them back

so best this is to define and assign a separate pricing procedure for a return order so that we will not pay back the freight charges and the discounts we have given . since the discounts and freight charges are calculated depending up on the total quantity he has ordered . and while he is returning he will not be returning total quantity

please reward the points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the copy control from Billing to Return sales Order. T.Code: VTFA. Ensure that the pricing type is set such that it copies the prices unchanged.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh / Murali,

Thanks for your replies, it is helpful.

rajesh , I looked at Copy Controls, I am not 100 % sure but billing type is assigned to Sales Doc type upto item level. I guess those are alright.

I wanted to inform you one more thing, which might be useful. I looked at pricing analysis (At Returns), it found the record but is shown in red color as incorrect.

please let me know. why this happened ?

First Condition type was 30 USD ( Sales Org / Mat)

Second Condition Type is 15 USD (Sales Org, Cust grp / Mat / Pricing Grp / Mat Pricing Grp)

In return order it found record with (15 USD) but shows in red color (incorrect) which is actual price in original order.

please let me know, if you need any further information.

Thanks & Regards

Venkat

Message was edited by:

venkat Kumbham