cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reading the JCo Destination Details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm creating a Web Service which usesa JCO connection to the SAP system. I don't want to configure this Web Service - JCO connnection on every system it gets deployed. To achieve this I want to read the JCo Destination Details out of the Web Dynpro content administrator and use data for the destination defined here.

Does anyone know how to read these Details?

Thanks,

Jeschael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ConnectionData cds;

String channel = ConnectionData.channelSapEsp;

String systemAlias = "AM_100";

String j2eeClusterName = WDSystemLandscape.getCurrentJ2EEClusterName();

try{

IWDJCOClientConnection clientConn1 = WDSystemLandscape.createJCOClientConnection(

"JCONAME", 10, "ldci.test.host", "SystemID", "PUBLIC", "300", WDUserDefinitionType.DEFINED_USER,

"USERID", "PWD", "en");

}catch(Exception e){}

IWDJCOClientConnection client = WDSystemLandscape.getJCOClientConnection("JCONAME");

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks guys,

I think I found what I was looking for. The WDSystemLandscape seems to be the one to use.

Jeschael

Former Member
0 Kudos

-- Closing this thread --

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeschael,

informations about WD JCO destinations are available in the SLD. Please refer to the following <a href="/people/anilkumar.vippagunta2/blog/2007/02/06/dynamic-jco-creation, i hope, it's still up to date. The blog states the possiblity to create destinations programatically (which is not really recommended), but there are also API methods available to read the configuration data.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Stefan