cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

target is SOAP via SSL - messages with different client certificates

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I have created a scenario, which delivers messages to target system (SOAP) from source r/3 system. R/3 system sends to XI idoc for 6 companies and each should use its own client SSL certificate. How to solve it?

There is only one scenario with one SOAP receiver adapeter where you can define certificate. But how to send 1 specific cert with the message? Type of certificate is depndent on 1 field in the message..

Let's say: if the field xx1 is 'ddd', this is message like from ddd system and we have to use this client certificate for this company.

If the field xx1 is 'fff', we have to send other client certificate with the SOAP request...

Any ideas?

Thanx a lot!

Olian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As you cant have a single SOAP adapter having multiple certificates assigned to it so i think you will have to have multiple adpaters based on the condition specified in the receiver determination for this type of scenario

Mudit

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I guess the only option is to use multiple Config Sceanrios and then use Condtional Receiver Determination to route it to the Correct Receiver and then the correspodning SOAP adapter.

Regards

Bhavesh