Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DDIC not auto created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear guys,

when i created the new client .... SAP* is created.

But DDIC is not available .

I check with creating another client also ... same refelected.

now .. how i make i make it as auotmatically .. when creating the new client.

SOLUTION MANAGER 4.0 , MS SQL 2005

-- Lee

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When a client is created u have only one user SAP*. When u r copying the client from ur parent client depending upon the parameters u choose. U can copy the existing user masters with the parameter sap all (this is the parameter used while copying a client) or could just end up copying the standard users DDIC and others. This depends upon what parameter u will be using to copy the client. DDIC doesnot exist in the new client that u have created.

Thank you

Award points if helpful.

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is not possible at the time of fresh client creation. While client copy it is possible. I mean when u copy the client , if the user exits in source, it will be avilable in the target also.

Note: Points always encourage me to reply !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Only sap* is generated..U can even lock sap* by setting parameter sapstar

Reg'

Zeemaaa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When a client is created u have only one user SAP*. When u r copying the client from ur parent client depending upon the parameters u choose. U can copy the existing user masters with the parameter sap all (this is the parameter used while copying a client) or could just end up copying the standard users DDIC and others. This depends upon what parameter u will be using to copy the client. DDIC doesnot exist in the new client that u have created.

Thank you

Award points if helpful.