cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to handle discounts to be given to main company?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am delivering goods and invoice to comany X,Y and Z which are subsidiaries of Company -A. But I want to give a consolidated discount only to comapny A (for the sales made to X,Y,Z). How do I handle this in SD module?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Suchita

I don't think Standard SAP Configuration , this is possible

you can maintain Company A as additional Partner(Parent Company) for customer X,Y & Z and then give statistical condition for discount in pricing procedure and develop Z program to calculate the discount and do manual entries in FI or develop interface to transfer it to FI

Regards

Jitesh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The standard SAP process says that you can give the same status to other Customers through Customer Hrchy, what you are giving to the Top Customer in the Customer Hrchy, but just what others are mentioning that, discount can be constrained to the parent company through this (I am not knowing the full functionality that how this will be done) if you go by my view there can be a alternate to this for what you want to do, you can link the sold to party of other customers in the partner function view of Main Customer Master & from there you can set the discount for the Main Company. i think that will be much easier to do then going for customer Hrchy.

Reward Points if it helps

Regards,

N

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please note I am asking about DISCOUNT and not rebate. Rebate is a totally different concept itself in SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In your requirement if x,y,z will place an order then who will pay the bills Company A will pay or the subsideries.If A will pay then in SD this will be solved with the concept of Customer Hierarchy.

Regards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik

X,Y,Z will pay. But we want to give discount to A.So how do we do that? Raise a credit note in SD?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Suchi how system will find that when when X placed order after billing it has to create credit memo automatically to A .

Regards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer Hierarchy discount condition type HI01 and HI02 and condition records can be maintained in the pricing procedure.

this will help in assigning discounts to parent company.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Customer hierarchy is that best method to do that. Customer A will be assigned Customer X, Y and Z. and the discounts for X, Y and Z can be given to customer A.

Regards

AK

Please reward points if helpful