cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding User Exit for SD Field Catalog

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to insert a field called "Transportation Zone" in the field catalog.

Path: sproF5sales and DistBasic FunctionsPricing-Pricing ControlMaintain Condition Tables..

Now using CMOD Tcode, how to locate the appropriate Exit for this issue...???

Regards

PAvan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

there are no Standard user exits for Creation/Modification of Condition tables.

Hope this helps

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anuj,

If i dont get standarad exit for this scenario, then can you tell me how to proceed further, if my SD conultant need to add a filed like "Transportation Zone" ...????

Regards

PAvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

well you need to sit with ABAPer .. suppose you want to add the field Transportation Zone the table would be KNA1 with field Lzone

But will be highly impacting the other tables and programs which if you modify any of the standard SAP

my suggestion would be copy the standard table to custom one and add the field which you want ..

Hope this helps

Cheers

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If the field catalog is for pricing, then the user exits are

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in the include RV60AFZZ for billing and

USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP in the include MV45AFZZ for ordering.

Reward point if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The above exit can not be found in SE37...

CAn you clarify this please...????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan

you will have to check them in SE38 not in SE37 .

and these exits will not fullfill your requirements as these are standard userexit and your requirement will not get satisfied with the standard user exit.

you need to have custom development.

Hope this helps

Cheers

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

You can see these user exits in SE38

To create a new field in the field catalog, the field needs to be put in field catalog with a Z name, say ZZ_TRZONE

Now you have to make changes in these 2 user exits to populate the transportation zone which is coming from masterdata into sales order , into the structure TKOMP ...etc which are populated during pricing. If you achieve that, then the condition records will be updated.

Please let me know if you need further information on this.

Rwd point if it helps.

BTW, These userexits are used only if the field which you want to include in the condition table is not in the list of allowed fields in the field catalog or not in structures KOMG, KOMP, KOMK. If the field is already there in field catalog and in all these structures, then there is no need for user exit. You just need to create the condition table.

Message was edited by:

iimnava