cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to correct wrong data in SIS info structures

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Let's say at some point in time I configured the LIS wrongly such that the Sxxx (e.g. S001) tables were wrongly updated when I completed the sales order.

So now I go back to the LIS configuration to correct it, the Sxxx tables data remain the same.

Anybody knows which program I should run to correct the wrong data in the Sxxx tables? I have search in OSS notes and in this forum but could not find.

Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sachin_bhonsle
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Hweeling,

You can remove the incorrect data from info-structure using transaction <b>OLIX.</b>

Then you can reload the data using transactions:

<b>OLI7 : Sales Order

OLI8 : Delivery

OLI9 : Billing</b>

Be very careful when you execute transaction <b>OLIX</b>, delete only the <b>specific Sales Document</b> data which you want to. Then also reload those specific <b>Sales Document data.</b>

Hope this helps ...if yes then pls reward liberally

Kind Regards

Sachin Bhonsle

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Tcode MC22 to edit the structure.there you can select the SXXX which you created then selcet edit option and change the fields.

Regards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I want to update the <b>data</b> in the Sxxx tables, not the fields.

For example, when the config was wrong, there exist open qty in S001 but this should not be as the sales order has already completed.

So now that the correct config is in place, I have to "change" the data in S001 so MCTA can reflect that the open qty is 0.

Appreciate any help given.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guy,

Some Std program do the job.

You can find them in <b>SPRO</b> -> Logistics-General ->Log.Inf.System(LIS) -> Logistic DataW -> Data Basis -> Tools -> Setup of statistical DATA -> Application-Specific Setup of Statistical Data .

Then you choose your domain, Sales, Purch., Quality, ...

Check the prog documentation.

Hope this helps,

Erwan