Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP_ALL_DISPLAY - Is it really Display Only?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am currently preparing a Role in R/3 4.6C which is a modified copy of 'SAP_ALL_DISPLAY', and during checking that it was completely Display Only i discovered some strange Object values which are also in the original 'SAP_ALL_DISPLAY'. These object fields seem to be similar to the SAP Standard Field ACTVT (Activity).

These values appear to allow change of certain areas but as they are a bit business/module specific i am looking for some assistance on whether they are truly change/display/etc...

The objects i found are:

Objects: K_KC_DB_VS, K_KC_DB, K_KC_DS, K_KC_DSK, K_KC_PR

Field: CFOKCOD

Value: This has many values including change, delete and create

Objects: A_IMA_RESP, K_ABC, K_CCA, K_ORDER, K_PCA, A_IMA_REQU

Field: CO_ACTION

Values: Create, Change, Delete, Lock etc

Objects: C_MLST_BGR

Field: PS_ACTVT

Values: Change

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

Ashley

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashley,

I am only vaguely familiar with some of the objects you mention, but according to the description of DISP value it includes "maintain record".

If they also have field TCD available, try to change that to the specific value of the display transaction code. E.g. = K_KC_DB id TCD = 'KCE1' only, not *. Does that work?

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is clear that the SAP_ALL_DISPLAY Role is not DISPLAY only and this is something others should be careful of.

I am closing this question.

Regards

Ashley