cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default settings for characteristics in CCM 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have implemented CCM 2.0 at customer with SRM 5.0. To avoid changing the default settings of the characteristics for every catalog they create I would like to change the defaults. I have changed a few characteristics in table /CCM/C_CHAR but these changes don't seem to reflect in CCM. I also don't see the characteristics they created themselves. I have chekced the following tables in addition:

/CCM/C_CHAR

/CCM/C_CHAR_ALS

/CCM/C_CHAR_ASPT

/CCM/C_CHAR_TXT

/CCM/C_CHR_ALIAS

and

/CCM/C_DTYPE

/CCM/C_DTYPE_HDR

/CCM/C_DTYPE_T

/CCM/C_DTYPE_TXT

/CCM/C_DTYPE_VL

/CCM/C_DTYPE_VLT

Can anybody please help me? They already have 30 procurement catalogs and this will soon be much more.

Thanks,

Antoinette

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the following SAP OSS Notes below -></b>

Note 878316 Missing standard characteristics in CCM2.0 catalogs

Note 930876 Approval rule setting cannot be saved

Note 915199 CAT-AUT: unnecessary error messages in the schema

Note 865272 Create/Delete pushbutton in characteristic definition

Note 808754 Display sequence of the characteristics is not changeable

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Atul,

Thanks you for your reply. I've read the notes but they are not applicable to my situation. We can change the sequence. It's the vlaues of the characteristics I want to change. I looked at table /CCM/C_CHAR but after saving and creating a new catalog the characteristics still show other defaults the set in that table.

Do you have any further ideas on know maybe somebody who can help me

Thanks so much

Antoinette

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You have to use the BADI /CCM/CTLG_ENRICHMENT to change the default values of the characteristics at category and schema level.

Rgds

Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

Thank you for your reply as I am new in badi's I will let my colleague have a look at the badi.

Kind regards,

Antoinette

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Antoinette,

What do you want to change ? I would add customer characteristics in the schema level or category level.

Regards,

Masa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Masa,

Thanks for your reply. I would like to change the values of the characteristics like Sortable. read only, required. list v iew, compare view etc. When a catalog is created it is created with default settings regarding those values which means that for every catalog our customer creates these settings need to be changed and that is a lot of work. What I am trying to achieve is to change the defaults to the requirements of our customer so when a new procurement catalog is created it is created with the correct settings for the characteristics.

We have add the customer characteristics on schema level but these characteristics are not visible in the tables mentioned.And when I change settings in table /CCM/C_CHAR it does not change it in CCM.

Hope you know the solution or maybe otherwise know somebody who can help me!

Thank you,

Antoinette