Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage Location check during 101

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am facing a problem and need ur help...

A user who does not have authorization for Storage Location ABC (M_MSEG_LGO) is executing MIGO and is being able to do GR against PO (101) for ABC...

The system trace shows that only 2 objects are getting checked viz M_MSEG_BWE (Goods Receipt for Purchase Order: Movement Type) and M_MSEG_WWE (Goods Receipt for Purchase Order: Plant). There is no check for Storage Location in Purchase Order...

The S Loc is defined in the PO and during MIGO it is getting picked from there..

How can i restrict this guy from posting 101 for ABC??...

Pls help before i am thrown out...

thankx in advance

Sachin

3 REPLIES 3

rwarri1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the values for authorisation object "M_MSEG_LGO" in the role. You can restrict storage location here.

Cheers !

rwarri1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Forgot to add that for M_MSEG_LGO to work, storage locations must be configured for authorization-checks as SAP does not do this by default. IMG path is :

Materials Management --> Inventory Management and Physical Inventory --> Authorization Management --> Authorization Check for Storage Locations

Cheers !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rajesh,

The storage location is already authorization relevant and the required object is also maintained...but as mentioned earlier the object M_MSEG_LGO is not getting checked in this particular case....only the two objects mentioned in my first post are getting checked...

I want to know why this is happening and how can i force storage location check at this point...

thankx

Sachin