cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Synchronization error when tried to connect MI7.0 Server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am getting following error when I tried to connect MI.70 server from mobile client.

I am enclosed the trace file. As we have recently installed MI7.0 and I am trying to login to get device ID. Please do the needful.

Home

Trace

[20070629 06:54:02:403] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** LOG / TRACE SWITCHED ON

[20070629 06:54:02:403] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Mobile Engine version: MI 70 SP 5 Patch 0 Build 200511131823

[20070629 06:54:02:403] I [MI/API/Logging ] ***** Current timezone: GMT+05:30

[20070629 06:54:02:841] E [MI/API/Services ] MultiObjectFileStorage: Error in data read access to mapping file C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\data\LastSuccessfulSync\datreg.obj - Generating initial mapping (root cause: C:\Program Files\SAP Mobile Infrastructure\data\LastSuccessfulSync\datreg.obj (The system cannot find the file specified) [java.io.FileNotFoundException])

[20070629 06:55:17:012] W [MI/Sync ] Cannot connect to gateway

com.sap.ip.me.api.services.HttpConnectionException: Not found 404; The server has not found anything matching the URI given

at com.sap.ip.me.api.services.IOUtils.isConnectable(IOUtils.java:664)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.doConnectionTest(SyncManagerImpl.java:738)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:488)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:347)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at com.sap.ip.me.apps.jsp.Home$SyncRunnable.run(Home.java:447)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

[20070629 06:55:17:012] I [MI/API/Services ] java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle com.sap.ip.me.api.services.MEResourceBundle$MEPropertyResourceBundle, key NO_KEY

java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find resource for bundle com.sap.ip.me.api.services.MEResourceBundle$MEPropertyResourceBundle, key NO_KEY

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:326)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:323)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.services.MEResourceBundle.handleGetObject(MEResourceBundle.java:164)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getObject(ResourceBundle.java:320)

at java.util.ResourceBundle.getString(ResourceBundle.java:286)

at com.sap.ip.me.spi.sync.MessageHandler.fireMessage(MessageHandler.java:74)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncLogImpl.addFailureMessage(SyncLogImpl.java:339)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:506)

at com.sap.ip.me.sync.SyncManagerImpl.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManagerImpl.java:347)

at com.sap.ip.me.api.sync.SyncManager.synchronizeWithBackend(SyncManager.java:79)

at com.sap.ip.me.apps.jsp.Home$SyncRunnable.run(Home.java:447)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer Baba,

From the trace I can see the SP level is 05, this is a very old SP, I suggest you upgrade to a later SP. What is the SP level of the server? It is best if you have the same SP levels.

Best Regards,

Karthik Setty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthick,

We are upgrading our server to latest SP's. I dont know what is the latest SP level for MI7.0 After confirming the server patch level I will upgrade client patch level also for the same.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer,

Kindly refer this link, this will solve your problem

Hope this helps,

Best Regards,

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ameer,

As you are using MI7.0, client will directly sync with ABAP stack.

So in setting give the host,gateway of the ABAP stack not J2EE stacks.

Then you sync you get the deviceID.

Give setting properly with correct host,port of ABAP stack.

Cheers,

Karthick

Former Member
0 Kudos

Karthick,

How can I get the gateway of ABAP stack. Could you through some light.

I have forgotten tcode.

Regards,

Ameer Baba.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ameer

Inorder get the gateway info of ABAP Stack, goto transaction SICF and enter MJC in the Service Name text box and click Execute. Here click on the button Information on Port and Host or use key combination CtrlShiftF12.

Also FYI, SPS 12 is the latest SPS on MI 7.0.

Best Regards

Sivakumar